Sunday, February 10, 2008

PDF Translator

Reposted from .... July 2006

It is truly amazing what can be found on the Internet! Today I was sent a .pub file and could not read the file on my computer. I needed to see the file in order to save it in pdf format. You may have seen this formatting.....In essence pdf format allows you to see a computer document in the way it was originally intended to be seen and not in HTML modified format which is never as nice. Well my problem was that I couldn't even read the document so I went out on the web and tried to find a translator (which I was worried would destroy the format of this document). Instead of finding a translator I found a PDF converter. Wow! I clicked on the format of my file. Identified my file and in less than a minute had the file sent to me in pdf format via email. WOW!!! If you ever have the need to create a pdf file (which by the way is a cool way to send when you do not want the file modified) you may want to check out this free website.

No comments: