Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally MyPaperBag Has Been Reinvented

I finally did it after months of asking Google to consolidate my accounts....I finally just created a new blog. And suprisingly you are here viewing it...Wow.

Despite the above.... I love Google Apps....yes, I will say it again. I LOVE GOOGLE APPS. Google you are GREAT. The free websites I created this week in "Page Creator" will be a big help to me and my students. I cannot thank you enough for allowing people like me to create FREE websites to use with our students. What is even better than the free part is the fact that this is the easiest page creation tool I have ever used and I have been designing webpages since the late 1980s. I pray you keep this service free. I want to use it with a class later this year and I know teachers who already praise this service highly. THANKS>>>>>>>SO MUCH!!!

Check out all of Mrs. BQuiet's online creations via her Mrs. BQuiet Google Home Page.

No comments: